I went to a seminar over the weekend. Kyle Cease's Evolving Out Loud. It was awesome, and if you have the chance to go, I highly recommend it. He talks about breaking through our fears and doing things we want to do in spite of feeling afraid. His message is that we all have a gift that the world is waiting for and needing, and if our fears and "Yeah, but..."s are getting in the way of us achieving our mission, then the world is missing out.
At the end of the two-day seminar, Kyle challenged us to follow through on certain commitments for the next 90 days. His commitments were to make a new video every day, drink 5 organic juices everyday, and stop eating past 6pm. We all chose things that would get us closer to our personal goals.
So here are mine:
- Meditate for one hour a day
- Write for 30 minutes every day
- Kylego about the day every morning like it's already happened
- Book a trip for me and the kids to visit Zion, Bryce, and the Grand Canyon
- Complete a Meditation Instructor Certification program
So there they are! My commitments for the next 90 days. You'll probably be seeing more blog posts from me, as this counts toward my 30 minutes per day goal. I'm excited to see what happens over the next three months!